October Special: ACLARA Photofacials Edmonton
October Special: ACLARA Photofacials Edmonton 40% OFF!ACLARA ME PHOTOFACIAL
Description: Aclara ME works to removes pigment spots and damage affecting your face, neck, chest, hands, and arms. This treatment works by delivering quick pulses of light to the targeted area. This process breaks up the spot, which then brings the pigment to the surface and sheds the spot with your skins natural processes. Revealing a clear, uniform complexion.
This treatment is performed using Sharplight’s Formax-VP System. This equipment delivers quick pulses of light into the skin, targeting only the selected area. The hand piece also features a contact cooling tip that cools the skin being treated, adding maximum comfort and protection.
Time frame: 45 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-6
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimuli>Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Want to know more about ACLARA?
Read up on FAQs on ACLARA.
Read our ASK Dérmica: Sun Spot removal? ACLARA is the answer .
Watch our Youtube video: ACLARA Photofacials .
Book your free consultation with our Skin Expert and begin your journey to a flawless complexion! This October Special excludes package purchases.
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!