IPL Hair Removal delivers permanent results on any area of face and body!
Special of the Month: March 2015 IPL Laser Hair Removal Special Offer
Life can be easy with dérmica’s IPL Hair Removal Treatment! Our IPL Hair Removal Treatment delivers permanent results on any area of face and body, including male facial hair! Razor burn, ingrown hairs, and embarrassing stubble will be a thing of the past after your IPL Hair Removal Treatment with dérmica!
Purchase an area and receive the 2nd area 50% off!!
For permanent results, you must ensure 2 things are present:
Read up on our IPL Laser Hair Removal FAQs.
- An IPL/ laser that uses technology that works well and safely
We perform our treatments using Sharplight’s Formax-VP System. This equipment uses the advanced technology maximizing safety and permanent results. The hand piece also features a contact cooling tip that cools the skin being treated, adding maximum comfort and protection. No more uncomfortable, messy gels!
- A laser tech that intimately understands skin anatomy
This is the type of in-depth knowledge found at dérmica MedEsthetics. Our expert, Jhoenna Rosa is a highly-qualified, very experienced Medical Esthetician and has worked as an Esthetics instructor for over half of her beauty career. She has worked with and taught on numerous IPL/lasers, and is very familiar with laser technology. Using her experience and knowledge of lasers, dérmica has chosen to work with Sharplight Technologies. At dérmica, we proudly stand behind the technology and the results!
Book a spa party with 3 or more guests and receive 25% off ANY IPL/Laser Photofacials and Hair Removal Treatments for you and your guests!
Call or text (780) 885 7108 to book your appointment.
Take advantage of this IPL/Laser Hair Removal Special Offer. Offer ends March 31, 2015.
Promotion applies to lesser value area.
The dérmica Spa Package: A perfect Valentine’s Day gift!
Looking to win some extra points this V-Day?
Our dérmica V-Day Spa Package includes:
- Manicure and Pedicure: All nail and foot care includes cuticle work, relaxing massage, and polish application
- dérmica LUX facial: a 90-minute luxurious treatment that incorporates all the benefits of our dérmica FIX with all the extras! Her hands, arms, shoulders, neck, and face are treated to a relaxing combination of Swedish and Pressure point massage. That’s not all though, her spa session is finished off with a dérmica SculptRx -the ultimate in brow elegance- leaving her face looking and feeling anew!
- Catered Spa Lunch
- A gift she takes home to always remember the dérmica experience you gave her
Shower her with tender, love, and care and give her a day at the spa! Present her with a dérmica V-Day Spa Package this Valentine’s Day, Available for $250, gift cards available. This offer ends Feb. 28, 2015
Contact us at (780)885-7108.
January Special: Complimentary Brow Shape with your Facial!
Receive a Complimentary Brow Shape with your Spa Facial!
January Specials are here!
The New Year has arrived! Full of promise, full of New Year aspirations and goals, it really is great to have a clean slate every 12 months. Something about starting a new calendar gives us inspiration to embark on new journeys.
If you struggle with your skin, let this be the year you rise above it. At dérmica, we specialize in advanced skin care. Our skin experts have over a decade of experience in esthetics, and our knowledge ranges wide. Trust your skin to us.
We offer a full service menu for skin care options. From facials, to chemical peels, to IPL Photofacials, dérmica has your answer!
Throughout January, dérmica is offering a complimentary brow shape with your spa facial. This is our way of helping you welcome the New Year with a fresh frame on your face!
Recommendations after a facial:
- Avoid wearing makeup; make sure that your spa facial is booked at a time of day that you will have little activity so that your skin can breathe freely without makeup. During your treatment, we infuse products to the skin, so you want to make sure that you are doing a gentle light cleanse at the end of the day if necessary and return to a healthy skin care regimen the next day.
- You should use professional quality products to maintain an increased result. If you are currently using a department store product and you are happy with the efficacy of your product, stick with it! You can incorporate finishing touches such as professional serums, masks, and exfoliants to intensify results. If you are in search of a professional treatment line, ensure that you talk to a knowledgeable, trained professional that will be able to assess your skin’s specific needs that will help you develop a customized skin care routine in accordance to the time, budget, and skin care needs that you have allotted yourself.
Here’s to great skin in 2015!
Peace, Love, and Great Skin!
Dérmica facials- your face will thank you ;-)
The Dérmica Facial
The Dérmica facial is our signature facial.
This 60-minute facial is always specialized to meet your skin’s specific needs.
Are you looking to nourish your mature skin?
All of our facial treatments are designed to target contributing factors and signs of aging. We incorporate highly concentrated products designed to help reverse/ prevent premature aging, therefore delivering optimal result.
After a deep cleanse, exfoliation, and hydrating steam, we pack the skin with nutrients with a relaxing anti-aging massage using brightening, hydrating serums.
At the end of the service you will notice your skin looks more vibrant, smooth, and hydrated!
Are you looking to treat acne-blemished skin?
We can engineer the Dérmica facial to treat acneic, acne prone, and blemished skin.
To treat this particular skin type, we start with a deep cleanse and deep exfoliation. This leaves your skin feeling refreshed and free of oils and build-up.
A relaxing ozone steam, which kills bacteria on the skin, leaves the skin and pores open for our fun extraction session!
We then do a thorough purging of the pores removing whiteheads, blackheads and pustules! Gross, but oh so rewarding!!
Now onto the more relaxing part of the treatment… masking and massage! Our pore minimizing mud mask helps close the pores and absorb excess oils.
We finish off by relaxing your facial muscles with a Pressure Point massage and lymphatic drainage massage.
Are you looking to treat dry or sensitive skin?
Do you find that no matter how often you moisturize your skin still feels tight, dry, or flaky? This could be due to an excessive build-up of dead and dry skin cells blocking your products from penetrating to the young cells below.
After a gentle cleanse, we follow up with a thorough exfoliation leaving your skin smooth and ready to soak up nutrients. The hydrating/calming mask will boost your hydration, help increase your moisture content, and soothe sensitivity.
Our relaxing Swedish facial massage will stimulate circulation, boosting your skin’s natural oil production.
During the month of October, the Dérmica facial is only $75! October is the perfect month to treat your skin to a Dérmica facial. Changes in weather often bring about changes in skin easily treatable with a Dérmica facial!