ALISA for Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Tightening and SmoothingIs your skin looking a little down these days? Want to lift/tone and brighten your tired skin? Dérmica is excited to offer our ALISA Photofacial Treatment. ALISA is ideal for treating dull skin appearance, textural damage such as scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, and mature skin. This treatment can be performed on small to large areas of the face, neck, chest, hands, and arms!
Description: Our advanced Alisa ME treatment will improve the texture and vibrancy of the skin by gently removing surface layers. This process promotes the production fresh and plump new cells, increase collagen production, circulation, and cell turnover rate. This treatment is designed for skin tightening and smoothing. It leaves your skin looking and feeling younger, brighter, tighter, and supple.
Alisa ME Treatment is performed using Sharplight’s Formax-SR System. This equipment delivers quick pulses of light into the skin, targeting problem areas. The hand piece also features a contact cooling tip that cools the skin being treated, adding maximum comfort and protection.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
Time frame: 30 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-6
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
View Dérmica’s literature on ALISA for Skin Tightening…ALISA FAQs
VIDEO: Dérmica Photofacials
VIDEO: Dérmica Advanced Skincare
VIDEO: Dérmica Phototherapy
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you skin concerns? Try our Treatment Selection Guide.
Did you know we have an online Store? Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108