COVID-19 REOPENING POLICIES
Dérmica MedEsthetics is committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and service. We are happy to welcome back our guests and would like to inform you of changes that will be implemented with our reopening.
These precautions are to keep our guests and staff safe during this time of adjustment. We strive to make you feel comfortable and protected in our environment.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…
NEW Booking Policies:
- If you have traveled abroad within 14 days of your booking, you are asked to fulfil the government requirements before your appointment.
- If you are showing any flu-like symptoms you are asked to reschedule until all symptoms and concerns have been addressed in an effort to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Should you choose to attend appointments and you belong to a vulnerable population such as diabetics, seniors, and other immunosuppressed individuals, we ask that you follow guidelines and instruction provided by your healthcare provider during this period. These extra precautions are to protect your health.
- Your selection of technician may be limited in the event of illness and we therefore ask that you open your selection to other available providers if necessary.
- To observe the 2 meter guideline, a maximum 5 minutes late arrival will be accepted. Late arrival must be communicated to staff prior to scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
- To observe the 2 meter guideline, walk-in traffic or early entry to spa or service unless confirmed with staff will be postponed for now. Appointments will be staggered in order to avoid overcrowding in common areas such as hallways and payment area.
- NO MAKEUP WORN in areas to be treated. Please remove makeup prior to arrival.
- IPL Hair removal guests- HAIR MUST BE SHAVED prior to appointment. Shaving at the spa will no longer be permitted. If there is an excess of hair in the area being treated, service may need to be rescheduled.
- Long hair MUST BE TRIMMED prior to bikini waxing services.
NEW Appointment Policies:
- To observe the 2 meter guideline, you may be asked to wait prior to entering the spa or when leaving in order to avoid crowding.
- Outdoor shoes MUST be removed prior to entering the spa.
- To prevent the spread of possible infection, we ask that hands be sanitized upon arrival, departure, and prior to using transaction device.
- To help prevent transmission of bacteria, guests are asked to keep their phones tucked away prior to entering the treatment area and while in-service. For use during extended services or payment, we will provide a disinfectant wipe to clean your phone prior.
- Attending your appointment wearing a protective mask is greatly appreciated. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- To limit the amount of bodies in the spa, we ask that you refrain from bringing extra visitors to your appointment.
- To limit the spread of infection, beverages will not be available for now.
- Because of the proximity of services offered, conversations during services performed on the face should be kept to a minimum .
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions, please give us a call during regular business hours.
For updates please go to dermica.ca, or visit us on: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Wishing you all peace, love, great skin, and good health!
(780) 885 7108
Did you know?
Inspection reports for Alberta salons and spas can be accessed by the public upon request through the AHS Environmental Public Health office.