JANUARY 2019 special- $100 OFF Microblading
MICROBLADING SPECIAL- $100 OFF New Year SpecialTake advantage of our January special- $100 OFF microblading. No pre-purchasing. Not valid with any other promotion. Offer ends January 31, 2019. Offer valid for 3D Microblading Levels 1, 2, and 3 only. Refreshers for purchases made with New Year Special can be booked Tuesday-Friday. Your eyebrows are designed by our experts using your natural facial structure, measurements, and any desired personal touches. Each individual hair stroke is carefully placed on the skin, building a beautiful and natural brow that can last up to 3 years.
HOW DOES MICROLADING LAST SO LONG? Your Microblading procedure comes with post care. We recommend you do not wear makeup or contact lenses to your appointment.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING YOUR MICROBLADING ONLINE.
- Blood Clotting Abnormalities
- Keloid Scarring
- Skin disease or disorder
- Sensitivity or allergy to anaesthetic
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) medications. Example: Asprin™
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Retinol (2% or higher) – Avoid usage for 3 days prior to appointment. If prescribed, consult with physician
- Acne medication (topical/oral) – Consult with physician
Contraindications- RECENT PROCEDURES:
- BOTOX and dermal fillers (brow/forehead/eye area) – must wait 2 weeks following injection date.
- Skin peels ¬– Skin must be completely recovered prior to procedure date (approx. 2 weeks) following skin treatment date.
- IPL or LASER treatments – Skin must be completely recovered (approx. 2 weeks) following skin treatment date.
- Tanning – Allow skin 3 days to recover following your tanning session.
- Waxing – Allow skin 3 days to recover following your waxing session.
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
LEVELS & PRICING3D Microblading- Level I : Increase the definition of your brow line, add density to thinning areas, fill small gaps and scars, or balance the overall brow shape. Includes 30% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $350 3D Microblading- Level II : Remodel your brow shape, balance highly uneven brows, fill-in gaps, scars, increase density and thickness in sparse brows. Includes 60% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $450 3D Microblading- Level III : Restore your brows from tip-tip and top-bottom with a complete coverage of severely thinned brows or missing brows. Includes up to 100% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $550 3D Microblading Refresher : (under 12 months since last session) Hair strokes are refined and color is intensified or refreshed. No reshaping. $150
BOOKING PROCEDUREConsultation: 30 minutes. During your consult, your desired brow shape and color, and overall appearance is discussed. Please include a note on you online booking if you would like your procedure done on the same day of your consultation. Deposit may be required. Procedure: 2hrs. During your Microblading session the brow area is numbed to ease discomfort during the procedure. The procedure time can range from 1-2 hours depending on the amount of restoration required. You will receive a detailed PostTx Guide and products to care for your brows during the recovery phase. Refresher: 1.5 hrs. Optimal results are achieved with this complimentary session; it ensures that every stroke is vibrant and extends wear. Ensure you book your Refresher before your brows reach a 40% fade. A minimum of 40% of the initial shape must be present for your Refresher. This time varies per person. Overextending the re-booking period may cause you to lose the outlining shape from your initial session for the technician to follow. If this is the case, a complete Microblading session may be necessary. This refresher can be booked within 6 weeks to 12 months following initial procedure.