Dérmica’s Pigment Removal Photofacial
Aclara ME (Pigment Removal)Pigment Removal for Dark Spots/Sun Spots
Are you in search for the ultimate solution to clear sun spots, pigment scarring, or dark spots on your face? Stop wasting your time and money on costly lotions and potions that promise results, and let Aclara ME be the answer to your skin concern! This treatment will lighten and clear dark to light pigmented lesions!
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING YOUR ACLARA PHOTOFACIAL ONLINE.
Description: Aclara ME works to removes pigment spots and damage affecting your face, neck, chest, hands, and arms. This treatment works by delivering quick pulses of light to the targeted area. This process breaks up the spot, which then brings the pigment to the surface and sheds the spot with your skins natural processes. Revealing a clear, uniform complexion.
This treatment is performed using Sharplight’s Formax-VP System. This equipment delivers quick pulses of light into the skin, targeting only the selected area. The hand piece also features a contact cooling tip that cools the skin being treated, adding maximum comfort and protection.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
Time frame: 45 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-6
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Book your free consultation with our Skin Expert and begin your journey to a flawless complexion!
View Dérmica’s literature on ACLARA for Pigment Removal…ACLARA FAQs
VIDEO: Dérmica Photofacials
VIDEO: Dérmica Advanced Skincare
VIDEO: Dérmica Phototherapy
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you skin concerns? Try our Treatment Selection Guide.
Did you know we have an online Store? Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108
Tags: aclara, advanced skin care, age spots, alberta, canada, criteria for ipl, dark spots, dermica, dpc technology, edmonton, hyperpigmentation, IPL Laser Treatment, ipl treatment, medi spa, medical spa, medispa, old strathcona, photo facial, photofacials, pigment removal, sharplight formax, sharplight technologies, skincare, sun spots, whyte ave, yeg