Pigment Removal Photofacial
ACLARA (for Pigment Removal)
Are you in search for a solution to clear pigmented lesions, sun spots, pigment scarring, or dark spots? Stop wasting your time and money on costly lotions and potions that promise results! Let phototherapy be the answer to your skin concern. The ACLARA photofacial will lighten and clear dark to light pigmented lesions.
How does ACLARA work?
ACLARA works by delivering quick pulses of UV light to the targeted area. Subsequently, the spot breaks up and the pigment is brought to the surface. The pigment is shed with your skin’s natural processes. As a result, a clear and uniform complexion is revealed.
Is phototherapy safe?
We use Sharplight’s Formax-VP System. Their DPC technology makes your treatments safe and effective in less time. The Sharplight system is equipped with many safety features. For instance, the hand piece features a contact cooling tip that cools the skin being treated, adding maximum comfort and protection. Above all, you can rest assured that your treatment is performed by a qualified technician with your comfort in mind.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
Time frame: 45 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-6
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Downtime required: 24 hrs
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you?
Try our Treatment Selection Guide. It is easy to use and designed to help you select the best option for your skin goals. In addition, you can email questions to email@example.com. For specific concerns, we recommend attaching pictures to provide a visual aide. As a result, our professionals will be better able to determine a treatment for you.
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108
Tags: aclara, advanced skin care, age spots, alberta, canada, criteria for ipl, dark spots, dermica, dpc technology, edmonton, hyperpigmentation, IPL Laser Treatment, ipl treatment, medi spa, medical spa, medispa, old strathcona, photo facial, photofacials, pigment removal, sharplight formax, sharplight technologies, skincare, sun spots, whyte ave, yeg