Eyebrow Feathering Edmonton- Post Treatment Guide
MICROBLADING POST-TREATMENT GUIDESo you recently achieved the brows you have always dreamed of with dérmica’s eyebrow feathering treatment…
Now that your brows have been skillfully etched into shape with dérmica’s top-of-the-line eyebrow feathering products and techniques, you will need to follow post-care instructions.
The following guide will help you care for your fresh brows and ensure you achieve best results. Your brows may feel sore and bruised immediately following your eyebrow feathering procedure; this usually dissipates within 12 hours.
Follow the POST-TREATMENT GUIDE until your brows have completely flaked and healed. The healing process can take up to 10 days and varies with each individual.
- Hot temperatures will irritate your brows during the first 12 hours, therefore remain indoors and fan if necessary.
- DO NOT touch brow with unwashed hands, doing so can cause infection.
- DO NOT soak brows. Showers and baths are safe; keep your brows away from direct water contact as this may cause color to fade.
- Face washing and moisturizing instructions:
- Gently cleanse lower half and forehead with your daily cleanser in the morning. When rinsing cleanser away, use a warm face cloth avoiding drip from forehead onto brows.
- Dampen a clean gauze or cotton pad with the cleanser and gently wipe brows in outward motion. Blot dry with dry gauze/pad.
- Once your brows begin scab or flake, apply a small amount of the moisturizer over the brows after washing in the morning and evening.
5. DO NOT use ANY makeup or SPF directly over the brow area until brows have completely healed. This may alter color tone or blur strokes.
6. AVOID direct sunlight, this can cause the pigment to fade and irritate the skin.
7. DO NOT pick or lift scabs or flakes from brows, this may pull the pigment prematurely causing fading or gaps in strokes.
8. Brow can be lightly tweezed around area treated but not directly over for 3 weeks. Waxing procedure can be performed 4 weeks following procedure.
Did you know we have an online Store?Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108
Tags: 3D brows, 3d sculpt, alberta, best brows, brow etching, brow feathering, brow tattoo, calgary, canada, dermica, dermica brows, edmonton, eyebrow embroidery, microblading, old strath, old strathcona, red deer, whyte ave, yeg