ALISA: Photofacial for Skin Tightening and Skin Smoothing
ALISA for Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Tightening and Smoothing
Is your skin looking a little down these days? Want to tighten and brighten your tired skin? We recommend the ALISA photofacial treatment. ALISA is ideal for treating dull skin appearance, textural damage such as scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, and large pores.
How does ALISA work?
We treat textural damage with phototherapy. Photofacials emit light energy into the skin. The light beam destroys specified targets without damaging the surrounding tissue. This process promotes the production fresh and plump new cells, increase collagen production, circulation, and cell turnover rate. This treatment can be performed on small to large areas of the face, neck, chest, hands, and arms!
Your skin will look and feel younger, brighter, tighter, and supple.
We use Sharplight’s Formax-VP System. Their DPC technology makes your treatments safe and effective in less time. Above all, you can rest assured that your treatment is performed by a qualified technician with your comfort in mind.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
Time frame: 45 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-6
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Downtime required: 24 hrs
Other literature on ALISA…
Take the Dérmica experience home with you! Save 15% on in-store product purchases with any skincare service. Your service provider can recommend products to fit your skin and lifestyle.
Professional skincare products will help you reach your skin goals sooner.
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you?
Try our Treatment Selection Guide. It is easy to use and designed to help you select the best option for your skin goals. In addition, you can email any questions to our Ask Dermica feature. For specific concerns, we recommend attaching pictures to provide a visible aide. As a result, our professionals will be able to better determine a treatment for you.
Book your skin tightening treatment in Edmonton! Schedule Appointment
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108
Tags: alberta, alisa, anti aging, canada, edmonton, fine lines, IPL, IPL Laser Treatment, laser, med esthetics, medi spa, medical spa, photo facial, photo facials, photofacials edmonton, phototherapy, removal, sharplight, sharplight technologies, skin rejuvenation, skin smoothing, skin tightening, skincare, wrinkles, yeg