Microblading TreatmentAchieve the brows you have always dreamed of with the dérmica’s Microblading brow feathering treatment. Your brows are skillfully etched into shape by combining dérmica’s signature brow design with top-of-the-line brow feathering products and techniques. Your eyebrows are designed by our experts using your natural facial structure, measurements, and any desired personal touches. Each individual hair stroke is carefully placed on the skin, building a beautiful and natural brow that lasts up to 3 years.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING YOUR Microblading ONLINE.
- Blood Clotting Abnormalities
- Keloid Scarring
- Skin disease or disorder
- Sensitivity or allergy to anaesthetic
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) medications. Example: Asprin™
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Retinol (2% or higher) – Avoid usage for 3 days prior to appointment. If prescribed, consult with physician
- Acne medication (topical/oral) – Consult with physician
Contraindications- RECENT PROCEDURES:
- BOTOX and dermal fillers (brow/forehead/eye area) – must wait 2 weeks following injection date.
- Skin peels – Skin must be completely recovered prior to procedure date (approx. 2 weeks) following skin treatment date.
- IPL or LASER treatments – Skin must be completely recovered (approx. 2 weeks) following skin treatment date.
- Tanning – Allow skin 3 days to recover following your tanning session.
- Waxing – Allow skin 3 days to recover following your waxing session.
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
LEVELS & PRICINGMicroblading- Level I : Increase the definition of your brow line, add density to thinning areas, fill small gaps and scars, or balance the overall brow shape. Includes 30% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $350 Microblading – Level II : Remodel your brow shape, balance highly uneven brows, fill-in gaps, scars, increase density and thickness in sparse brows. Includes 60% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $450 Microblading – Level III : Restore your brows from tip-tip and top-bottom with a complete coverage of severely thinned brows or missing brows. Includes up to 100% brow coverage and 1 Refresher which can be booked within 12 months following initial procedure. $550 Microblading Refresher : (under 12 months since last session) Hair strokes are refined and color is intensified or refreshed. No reshaping. $150
BOOKING PROCEDUREConsultation: 30 minutes. During your consult, your desired brow shape and color, and overall appearance is discussed. After your consult you will receive your PreTx Guide to prepare you for the procedure. Please attach a note on you online booking if you would like your procedure done on the same day of your consultation. Deposit may be required. Procedure: 2hrs. During your Microblading session your brow area is numbed to ease discomfort during the procedure. The procedure time can range from 1-2 hours depending on the amount of restoration required. You will receive a detailed PostTx Guide and products to care for your brows during the recovery phase. Refresher: 1.5 hrs. Optimal results are achieved with this complimentary refresher session; it ensures that every stroke is vibrant and extends wear. A minimum of 40% of the initial shape must be present for your Refresher. This time varies per person. The refresher can be booked anytime from 6 weeks to 12 months following the initial procedure.
PRE-TREATMENT GUIDETaking necessary precautions prior to treatment will ensure that your treatment can be performed safely and effectively.
1. Cleanse and moisturize morning and evening. Use a PRE CLEANSER such as our Glô Skin Beauty Gentle Cream Cleanser in the evenings over your brow area. 2. AVOID caffeinated beverages 2 hours prior to appointment as this can cause skin sensitivity. 3. DO NOT consume alcohol 12 hours prior to scheduled appointment as this can cause excessive bleeding and sensitivity during treatment. 4. Apply SPF over brow area before sun exposure. AVOID direct sunlight and extended sun exposure.
5. DO NOT take the following medications/ supplements during the 72 hours leading up to your procedure: **Consult and report with your physician prior to stopping medication**
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) medications. Example: Asprin™.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
POST-TREATMENT GUIDEThe following guide will help you care for your fresh brows and ensure you achieve best results. Your brows may feel sore and bruised immediately following your procedure; this usually dissipates within 12 hours. Follow the POST-TREATMENT GUIDE until your brows have completely flaked and healed. The healing process can take up to 10 days and varies with each individual.
1. Hot temperatures will irritate your brows during the first 12 hours, therefore remain indoors and fan if necessary. 2. DO NOT touch brow with unwashed hands, doing so can cause infection. 3. DO NOT soak brows. Showers and baths are safe; keep your brows away from direct water contact as this may cause color to fade. 4. Face washing and moisturizing instructions:
- Gently cleanse lower half and forehead with your daily cleanser in the morning. When rinsing cleanser, use a warm face cloth avoiding drip from forehead onto brows.
- Dampen a clean gauze or cotton pad with your cleanser and gently wipe brows in outward motion. Blot dry with dry gauze/pad.
- Once your brows begin scab or flake, apply a small amount of moisturizer over the brows after washing in the morning and evening.