IPL Hair Removal Special25% OFF all IPL Hair Removal. This special is not valid with any other offer/promotion. Offer valid from November 1-30, 2017. No pre-purchasing. Multiple sessions allowed; to take advantage of this offer, book one session on the first week of November, and your next session on the last week of November.
Are you ready for your treatment?PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
***PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA SHAVED FLUSH TO SKIN***
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Recommended sessions: 8-12
Downtime required: 24 hrs
Learn more about IPL…What is the difference between IPL and LASER Hair Removal?
Am I a good candidate for IPL Hair Removal?
FAQs including possible IPL Hair Removal side effects
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108