IPL Hair Removal SpecialLADIES-FREE underarm IPL Hair Removal with your purchase of ANY IPL Bikini. GENTLEMEN- FREE neck IPL Hair Removal with your IPL Beardline purchase.
About IPL…VIEW DERMICA’S LITERATURE ON THE TOPIC: What is the difference between IPL and LASER Hair Removal? Am I a good candidate for IPL Hair Removal? FAQs including possible IPL Hair Removal side effects The Sharplight Formax – Dérmica’s chosen technology VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Hair Removal VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Treatments VIDEO: The Dérmica Difference
Are you ready for your treatment?PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE. PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA SHAVED FLUSH TO SKIN.
Time frame: Dependent on size of area being treated. Recommended sessions: 8-12 Downtime required: 24 hrs Pre-treatment protocols:
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)