IPL Hair Removal SpecialLADIES-FREE underarm IPL Hair Removal with your purchase of ANY IPL Bikini.
GENTLEMEN- FREE neck IPL Hair Removal with your IPL Beardline purchase.
About IPL…VIEW DERMICA’S LITERATURE ON THE TOPIC:
What is the difference between IPL and LASER Hair Removal?
Am I a good candidate for IPL Hair Removal?
FAQs including possible IPL Hair Removal side effects
The Sharplight Formax – Dérmica’s chosen technology
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Hair Removal
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Treatments
VIDEO: The Dérmica Difference
Are you ready for your treatment?PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA SHAVED FLUSH TO SKIN.
Time frame: Dependent on size of area being treated.
Recommended sessions: 6-8
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Did you know we have an online Store?Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108