Rosacea is one of the most common skin conditions we see in our skin services, it can cause ruddy complexion and even alter the texture of the skin!
Read below for some TIPS on how to calm your skin and prevent flare-ups.
1. Avoid applying heat to the skin. For example: hot showers, heating fan in your vehicle, extended sun exposure.
2. Limit alcohol (especially red wine 😵) consumption when your are already experiencing a skin flush.
3. Use fragrance free and gentle products on your skin.
4. Switch out your facial scrub for a gentle enzymatic exfoliant.
5. Use soothing mask 2-3 times/ week to hydrate and calm your skin.
6. Keep your moisturizer in the door compartment of your fridge for added cooling effect.
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108