Dérmica’s eyebrow embroidery: MicrobladingAchieve the brows you have always dreamed of with our eyebrow embroidery treatment.
Your brows are skillfully etched into shape by combining dérmica’s signature brow design with top-of-the-line eyebrow embroidery products and techniques. Your eyebrows are designed by our experts using your natural facial structure, measurements, and any desired personal touches. Each individual hair stroke is carefully placed on the skin, building a beautiful and natural brow that lasts up to 3 years.
Before booking your 3D eyebrow embroidery appointment, review this PRE-TREATMENT GUIDE to help you select the best date for your appointment.Taking necessary precautions prior to treatment will ensure that your treatment can be performed safely and effectively. You are required to begin following your PRE TREATMENT GUIDE after your 1st appointment.
- Cleanse and moisturize morning and evening. Use a PRE CLEANSER such as our Glô Therapeutics Gentle Cream Cleanser in the evenings over your brow area.
- AVOID caffeinated beverages 2 hours prior to appointment as this can cause skin sensitivity.
- DO NOT consume alcohol 12 hours prior to scheduled appointment as this can cause excessive bleeding and sensitivity during treatment.
- DO NOT take the following medications/ supplements during the 72 hours leading up to your procedure: Consult and report with your physician prior to stopping medication
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) medications. Example: Asprin™.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
5. Direct contact with water will need to be avoided for 72 hours following your procedure; therefore make sure to wash your hair prior to your appointment.
6. Apply SPF over brow area before sun exposure. AVOID direct sunlight and extended sun exposure.
Do you meet the criteria for this procedure? Find out by clicking HERE.
Did you know we have an online store?Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108