IPL HR: Permanent Hair Removal
IPL Hair Removal Edmonton (Permanent Hair Removal)
Are you longing for solution to unwanted facial and body hair? Have you considered IPL Hair Removal? Life can be easy with Dermica’s IPL Hair Removal Treatment!
Our IPL Hair Removal Treatment will deliver permanent results on any area of face and body, including male facial hair! Razor burn, ingrown hairs, and embarrassing stubble will be a thing of the past after your IPL Hair Removal session!
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA TO BE TREATED SHAVED FLUSH TO THE SKIN.
Time frame: Dependent on size of area being treated.
Recommended sessions: 8-12
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
View Dérmica’s literature on IPL…
Am I a good candidate for IPL Hair Removal?
FAQs including possible IPL Hair Removal side effects
The Sharplight Formax – Dérmica’s chosen technology
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Hair Removal
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Treatments
VIDEO: The Dérmica Difference
Also, visit our Online Store to shop for professional Skincare products.
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108