SENSITIVITY AROUND THE EYES
Sensitivity around the eyes can be caused by fragile skin. Fragile skin is easily irritated. It can become puffy or sunken thereby magnifying fine lines and wrinkles.
It is important to protect and nourish your eye area, therefore, make sure to use using proper eye care products and application.
Here are some tips to help you relieve sensitivity around the eyes:
- If you already using eye care, add an extra dab of Contour Eye Lift(dry/mature), or Eye Restore (combo/oily) after applying moisturizer for an added barrier.
- Ensure you are only applying on the ocular bone using your ring fingers in a dabbing motion.
- Use eye care in the morning and at night. However, if the skin around the eyes feels extra dry, apply once more in between morning and night.
- Keep products in a cool dark cupboard or fridge for added soothing effects.
Ingredients that work.
Keep an eye for the following ingredients when choosing your eye care.
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties therefore, it helps stimulate the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoaging.
- Vitamin K is used to prevent the effects of circulatory problems, for instance, dark circles, redness and broken capillaries.
- Haloxyl stimulates circulation, helps reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles.
DIY Eye Massage to relieve sensitivity around the eyes.
Promoting blood circulation.
Blood circulation in the face supplies oxygen to the muscles and skin that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
The RELAX facial includes all the essentials of classic facial procedure. It starts with a steaming session and light extractions. After that, a nourishing mask packed with anti aging nutrients is applied. The facial ends with a relaxation-face/shoulder/arm/hand massage, and moisturizing paraffin hand-dip.
Keeping the wrinkles away.
In conclusion, using gentle products with active ingredients will firm and protect your eye area. In addition, promoting blood circulation will help keep away fine lines and wrinkles. Above all, book your spa visit to dérmica!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108