IPL HAIR REMOVAL Special- Customer Appreciation
IPL Hair Removal Special- Customer AppreciationAt Dérmica, we count ourselves very lucky to have clients such as yourselves. We are always happy when you come for a visit, or when you speak well of us to your friends :)
How can we say thanks?
How about a crazy flash sale?!?To show our appreciation, we are offering 40% off ALL IPL Hair Removal. Present your dérmica card and receive an additional 10% OFF. That’s 50% OFF to all existing clients! Needless to say, an offer this good cannot last too long! This offer is valid from July 23- 30, 2016.
Multiple areas may be purchased, however, treatment time may not go over 1.5 hours for any appointment. Our online booking system provides treatment time information when you schedule online. Excludes packages; No pre-purchasing. This special is not valid with any other offer/promotion.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA TO BE TREATED SHAVED FLUSH TO THE SKIN.
Time frame: Dependent on size of area being treated.
Recommended sessions: 8-12
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Schedule your appointment now to secure a spot!
View Dérmica’s literature on IPL…Am I a good candidate for IPL Hair Removal?
What is the difference between LASER & IPL Hair Removal?
FAQs including possible IPL Hair Removal side effects
The Sharplight Formax – Dérmica’s chosen technology
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Hair Removal
VIDEO: Dérmica IPL Treatments
VIDEO: The Dérmica Difference
Visit our Online Store to shop for professional Skincare products.
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108
Tags: dermica, edmonton, IPL, july, laser hair removal, laser hair removal edmonton, old strath, old strathcona, permanent hair reduction, permanent hair removal, sharplight, sharplight formax, whyte ave, yeg