Acne Peel; Ideal for oily, acneic, and sun-damaged skin.Our peels have been designed to safely remove the outer layers of the skin through the application of organic acids derived from various natural sources. This process brings fresh plump cells to the surface of the skin giving it a vibrant, healthy, smooth and even appearance.
PLEASE REVIEW THE CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING YOUR ACNE PEEL.
Description: Chemical peels work by separating the upper layers of the skin causing an accelerated cell turnover rate. Because of their molecular structure, these acids are able to penetrate past the acid mantle of the skin and deep into the layers beneath the surface of the skin. This causes your skin to shed and regenerate a new layer of skin in a 1 to 2 week period.
The acids we use in our professional chemical peels are typically derived from natural sources and produced for safe usage on the skin.
This 20% salicylic acid solution provides intense exfoliation for problematic or oily skin areas, even within oil-rich pores.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 1 week from last tanning session
Time frame: 15-30 minutes
Recommended sessions: 4-8
Downtime required: 1-7 days
- Skin cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Active skin infection
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
View Dérmica’s literature on Chemical Peels…Chemical Peels Q & A
Chemical Peels as Acne Treatments: Do’s and Don’ts of Acne
VIDEO: Dérmica Chemical Peels
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you skin concerns? Try our Treatment Selection Guide.
Did you know we have an online Store? Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108