These advanced treatments are tailored to treat major skin conditions and deliver maximum results. With just a quick pulse of light we can diminish brown spots, redness, broken capillaries and remove unwanted facial and body hair.
Browse through our selection and descriptions to see which treatment suits your skin’s needs most. We offer free consultations with our Skin Expert who will analyze your skin condition, outline the benefits, and help you select the best treatment option.
We use the Sharplight Formax system that features a patented Dynamic Pulse Control (DPC) technology. It delivers quick pulses of light into the skin on areas of the face, neck, arms, hands, and legs. The depth of light penetration is measured according to the condition being treated, thereby targeting only selected areas and layers of the skin.
You may have heard that phototherapy can be painful, but with our Sharplight Formax system, you can rest assured that your service will be a breeze. All hand pieces for the system feature a cooling window that cools your skin to a safe temperature during the service, meaning your skin feels cool and comfortable throughout!
Book your free consultation with our Skin Expert and begin your journey to fresh smooth skin!
Ideal for treating dull skin appearance, textural damage such as scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, and mature skin.
The ultimate solution to clear sun spots, pigment scarring, age spots, or dark spots on your face. Also treats acne scarring.
Treats conditions characterized by frequent, consistent redness, and visible redness and broken capillaries.
IPL: PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE.
***PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH AREA SHAVED FLUSH TO SKIN***
Time frame: Dependent on size of area being treated.
- Must not currently be on or have used Accutane or any other oral prescription acne medications in the past 12 months
- If currently using any products containing AHA/BHA/Retin A/Vitamin A on the area being treated, you must discontinue usage 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Must wait a minimum of 4 weeks (or up to 6 weeks for darker skin types) from last tanning (artificial or natural) AND/OR waxing session
- If currently on any prescription medications, check with your physician regarding possible photosensitivity
Downtime required: 24 hrs
- Disorders stimulated by light
- Cancer (remission under 2 years)
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in treatment area
- Use of anticoagulants
Potential side effects:
- Fragile skin
- Edema (swelling)
- Erythema (redness)
Recommended sessions: 8-12
Not sure which treatment is right for you?
Try our Treatment Selection Guide. Our easy-to-use, digital guide makes selecting the correct treatment for your skin type and concerns a breeze! Our Skin questionnaire allows us to understand your skin type and concerns. Based on your answers, we recommend treatments to address your skin concerns and help you make informed decisions.
Did you know we have an online store?
Shop professional skincare products recommended by Dérmica!
Try our Home Care Selection Guide to choose the right products to target your skin type and concerns!
Love, Peace, and Great Skin!
(780) 885 7108